Diagnostic Testing & Treatments
Bio Identical Hormone Therapy
Hormones are powerful chemical messengers with the body that regulate its day to day functions. These include emotional and physical wellbeing.
Naturally, as we age our hormone levels decrease. This results in unwanted symptoms that can lead to reduced quality of life and accelerate the ageing process. Along with proper nutrition and exercise, we can help patients return to their optimal levels of mental, physical, emotional and sexual health that they once enjoyed in their 20’s and 30’s.
Bio Identical hormones are chemically identical to human hormones and our treatment is tailored to mimic natural hormone production, replacing those hormones and restoring the body to its optimum function.
As part of your initial consultation we carry out a routine HbA1c test to check your blood glucose levels and then either of the blood tests below depending on your individual needs. The bloods get sent to our Lab for analysis and then you’ll have a follow up consultation with our Doctor who can then prescribe the necessary hormones and ourNutritionist who may prescribe supplements too.
DHEA, Cortisol, FSH, LH, Oestradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, SHBG, TSH, FT4, FT3, TgAb, TPOAb, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Folate, Homocysteine HbA1c.
DHEA, Cortisol, FSH, LH, Oestradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, SHBG, TSH, FT4, FT3, Vitamin D.
Once we have established your vitamin and hormone levels we may prescribe bio identical hormones and supplements you may need.
- weight loss
- eliminate hot flushes and night sweats
- improve energy levels
- improve sleep
- improve mood
- increase sex drive
- improve memory and concentration
- reduce risk of heart disease
- improve energy levels
- reduce risk of osteoporosis
- improve energy level
- increase muscle mass and strength
- improves fat loss
- improves sex drive and performance
- improves sleep
- hair regrowth on scalp
- decrease joint pain
- improve bone strength
- protects against heart diseaseAccordion Sample Description
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- PSA (males 40 years only)
DNAfit Genetic Testing
Find out what really works for your body.
Life can be a battle between nature and nurture.
When it comes to your fitness, you can’t change your genetic response to nutrition, stress and exercise. You can, however, make simple lifestyle changes to leverage your genetic strengths.
With DNAfit you’ll be able to eliminate the guesswork that makes reaching your weight loss goals hit or miss. Your new approach will be entirely based on your body, regardless of the latest diet in the headlines.
This simple, at home DNA test unlocks a lifetime of change. We help you uncover any genetic predispositions which could get in the way of you looking and feeling like the best possible version of yourself.
We offer a smarter approach to health and fitness which is entirely unique to your body. Our mission is to help everyone live longer, healthier and happier lives.
- Whether you need to shake few pounds or stock up on vitamins, your test will show you the way based on your unique genetic profile.
- Take your training to the next level with a personalised diet and exercise plan, based on your unique DNA profile.
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is easy when you have all the knowledge, tools and resources you need right at your fingertips.
- Getting hench is easy when you know how to leverage your body’s strengths. Our simple DNA test can help you reach your goals faster.
- An holistic approach to health, fitness and nutrition that’s entirely unique to your genetic profile. Welcome to the era of personalisation.
- Leverage your body’s strengths to become the best possible version of yourself. We’ll help you optimise your lifestyle according to your genes.
A personalised genetic infographic that reviews your fitness and nutrition status. This is a home to laboratory test that can be carried out prior to your arrival to the retreat. We require only a cheek swab which will analyse your DNA to provide an insightful and thorough review to establish what your body needs in terms of diet and exercise. From just a swab of your cheek we will help you to discover;
Test Includes, Follow up Consultation – Coaching, Training & Meal Plans
- Dietician Coaching Support
- Meal Planner Access
- Sports Scientist Coaching Support
- Training Plan Access
Food Intolerance Testing
What is the difference between and Allergy and an Intolerance?
Food Intolerance is estimated to affect up to 45% of the population, 3 out of the 4 people who are tested reported feeling better within 3 weeks of dietary change? Intolerances can occur when the body has difficulty digesting certain foods. When this occurs over time, large food particles (proteins) may enter the blood stream and this can cause inflammation.
When food and drinks are digest, the portions within then are broken down into smaller fragments for easy absorption into the body. Larger fragments can pass through without breaking down and sometimes the body reacts by attacking them using antibodies called immunoglobulin G’s (IgG).
If you suffer from any of the these symptoms, food intolerance could be the cause:
- Digestive discomfort
- Weight management difficulties
- Joint pain
- Skin conditions
- Tiredness or fatigue
- Sinus problems
This is a finger prick blood test which can determine IgG reactivity levels for different kinds of food. High IgG relatively for a certain food indicates there is a possibility that certain foods may be involved with causing your symptoms.
When you have medically unexplained symptoms where doctors can’t find a physical reason in spite of investigations the options you have are:
- live with it and do nothing!
- start the laborious process of choosing to remove some foods from your diet by second guessing!
- seek support from a nutritional therapist who will provide you with an intolerance test and fast track your elimination diet.
A food specific IgG reaction should not be confused with food allergies, for example Coeliac disease, which is a life long condition, or enzyme deficiencies such as lactose intolerance. Chemical sensitivities eg histamine, tyramine, sulphites etc We recommend you seek assistance from your GP in the first instance.
Individual Consultations with; Naturopath, Nutritional Therapist and Weight Loss Behaviour Coach forms part of your initial assessment whether you are looking for Weight Loss, Bio Identical hormone therapy for menopause, low mood or disease prevention. Depending on your needs and requirements we will work together to reset your hormones. This is usually a 21 day process where we focus on diet to balance: Oestrogen, Thyroid, Growth Hormone, Cortisol, Leptin, Insulin and Testosterone. When these important hormones are out of kilter it can cause weight gain, mood swings, low mood, insulin resistance, high blood sugar, chronic pain, food addiction, autoimmune conditions and exhaustion.
Includes an individual consultation to determine current fitness levels and to establish your fitness goals.